Friday, April 10, 2009

well, hello spring!

We were hanging out in the yard the other day and I looked over and noticed green on one of our trees! Green! Yay! A sure sign of spring..



I am so happy.. Spring is my favorite season, I love everything coming back to life and the warmth starting to show up in the air.



One of these days soon, we should be seeing a few bears stopping by to say hi, but for now we have our regular visitors.



E was totally into watching the deer yesterday, there were alot of them hanging out in our yard..



And the babies! So so cute! (of course I didn't get a very good picture of the baby, maybe next time.)

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP