Tuesday, May 26, 2009

rain and mud

We are seeing alot of both these days...I am kindof loving it, reminds me of when I lived in Seattle, only I know there is sunshine in the future! I have been doing SO MUCH laundry! Mud is all over everything, but that means my little ones have been out playing, which makes me happy!

This is a lake that has formed outside our front door. I am not kidding, it was almost coming inside! Don put a board across it to the steps.. a bridge was the only way out!


And even though her face is oh so grumpy looking here (but dang cute!) she has proved herself a mud baby these past few days.


And well, this one, he is the mud king! Can't seem to keep him away from it!



And all this rain has made it super easy to add a few new "pets" to the crew..
WORMS! They have been running errands with us.

1 comments:

Samantha May 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I love the pictures of him in the mud! What a boy he is! Whenever I pick at my son's dirt on his hands people always say, " oh leave him alone- he's a boy!!" ha! :)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP