Friday, July 24, 2009

this is summer

We went our first camping trip of the year last weekend. This is how I know we are really officially in summer. We usually try to go a couple of times each year and have another trip planned for next month.

This time, we went with some friends, which was really fun! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

My darling little sunshine girl!
Who is totally into picking flowers these days. I love that, so girly!
All the boys took off to collect firewood..
And came back looking all manly and macho!
Heading out on a little hike... some REALLY good conversations!

Happy!

Hanging out around the campfire. I love that smell!

A bit of a blurry shot, but check out this amazing sunset.. WOW!

These two boys are going to be serious trouble I think!

Seriously. Look at them. Trouble I'm saying. BIG trouble. But, man, did they have a blast together!

And to finish it off with some super silly faces from my goof balls!


For this trip, I make homemade marshmallows and graham crackers to make s'mores. They were YUMMY! I'll share the recipe next week.

Have a great summertime weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Ramos Family July 24, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I really would have loved to come...looks like soo much fun. But we needed to sign the contract with our real estate agent :o(
Maybe you guys and us can do that next time Horacio gets back instead of a dinner?? Would be much fun!

Lisa July 24, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

When is he back in town, Angela? We would love to go on a camping trip with you.. we are planning on going in August, but could be flexible with the when... let me know!! :)

Ramos Family July 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

He will be back on the 16th, we could probably go on the following weekend. But let me make sure because of the move. Keep your fingers crossed, we might rent a very cool house just 5 minutes from you guys!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP