Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i heart homeschooling

Today Enrique came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to be doing school right now. Will you be my homeschool teacher so I can learn something?"

Adorable.

Of course, I obliged. He wanted to learn all about the world (hmmm in one afternoon?) by talking about his brand new globe that he got for his birthday from Grandma. She also got him a United States puzzle, so we also spent some time putting that together and talking about the names of all the States.

Enrique is a certifiable NUT!

He does not just sit still all calm and cute wanting to learn. No, he is wiggly and jumping up and down and dancing around and singing songs. He cannot sit still for more than 2 minutes. I am for sure going to have to do some research on kinesthetic learning styles. Because that is so him and I have no idea what to do with this amount of energy! No. Idea.

Check it out for yourself. A little song he was singing while putting the puzzle together today...

Enrique's Learning Tune from Lisa Delzer on Vimeo.


See, a nut! I love him so.


1 comments:

jenica January 6, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

i <3 homeschooling too! what a cutie. my son is just like this. ;-D

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP