Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Project

If you have been wondering why Lisa just is not posting as much around here lately, it is because I have been working on a new project. (and now that it is up and running you should see more of me here)

VisionaryMom. com

This is a place for me to express my love of making a difference and helping people. That is what I did before I became a mom. My life was about making a difference, helping people live lives that they truly love. The past 5 years have been all about being a mom for me. I love being a mom. I love my children more than anything in the whole wide world. They are why I exist.

But, I also miss contributing to people, giving them something that helps make their lives a little better. I have been dwelling on how can I be doing that again, but in a way the incorporates and celebrates my love of motherhood, that allows me to be home with my babies, but still make an income and do what I love. (and give us the freedom to travel and pursue our own dreams)

I've spent months working on this.. exploring, trying to figure out what is it I want to do. And here I am sharing it with you now.

Visionary Mom is a place for us moms to dream.. to live lives we love.. to make a difference and express our hearts. It is a place for moms to get a little inspiration and encouragement to get out there and pursue their passions.

And, it is also a place for me to offer what I am good at - working with people to experience the love and joy in their everyday lives. To be in touch with the core of who they really are, to express themselves fully.

My focus is on mothers because I think far too often, we put our needs aside in favor of caring for our little ones. I've been starting to feel a little fed up and annoyed with myself for putting my needs last. I actually think we do a dis-service to our children by putting our dreams on the back burner.

Our kids need to learn FROM US how to live full, magical, dream fulfilled lives. They need to know that it is okay to dream and to chase those dreams. We can teach them this by doing it ourselves. They want us to thrive and be happy, creative, passionate human beings. They don't want us sacrificing our lives for them. Really, they don't. Trying to be supermom is so last century! :) This decade is about us moms ROCKIN IT!

So, there you have it, Visionary Mom in a nutshell. Oh! Almost forgot to say that I am offering coaching, e-courses and retreats. (that's the business side of it and a way to make even more of an impact by giving people a chance to really work on themselves). I am practically giving these services away right now as a way to collect some great testimonials, if you are interested.

So, pop on over and say hi. I hope you love it!

1 comments:

Michellerobin1979 January 16, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I am so excited for you! This sounds like it will be perfect for you, and I am sure you will help loads of mamas get their dreams back on course and within reach!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP