Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh, no he didn't?!

Oh, yes he did!


As a mama, you would think I would have learned this lesson already. No scissors just hanging around, accessible to my little barber.

But, noooo, lesson not learned.

And, now, Anabel's little curls are GONE!

Well, there are a FEW left...

**sniff**

I am going to have to take her somewhere to get this fixed.. it looks bad. Really bad.


This is what I heard from the other room - "You are going to look so beautiful..." I thought nothing of it. Then it was just too quiet. I went to check on them and there she was ~ totally trusting her big brother.
I can see this may be a problem in the future. Her totally trusting him. She will blindly following him into all kinds of trouble.

Ok, now off to pout in my coffee.

4 comments:

Mama February 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Oh cripes. I did the same thing to my sister when we were little, but I was 8 and SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

Poor Anabel. She'll be cool and comfy this summer, right?

Anonymous February 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

OMG!! My sweet little girl looks like a little brother now! Maybe that was his secret wish! lol Oh well - it's only hair and it will grow back, right?!
Love, E-doo

harada57 September 9, 2017 at 3:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Golden Slot January 29, 2021 at 8:23 AM  

มีด่านบอกด้วย
แอพมีด่าน

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP